- To rescue unwanted dogs from death row in pounds and shelters and provide all necessary vet work at the highest possible level. The dogs are cared for in foster carer’s homes and taught to be a loved, well-mannered pet. To find them the best possible home suitable for their needs.
- To act as an animal advocate and campaign for changes in legislation and common practice that currently leads to such huge numbers of companion animals being euthanised each year in Victoria and across Australia.
- To network with other animal welfare organisations and provide support to reputable, established shelters.
- To raise the profile of issues such as responsible pet ownership in the community.
- Non-profit clause: The assets and income of the organisation shall be applied solely in furtherance of its objects and no portion shall be distributed directly or indirectly to the members of the organisation except as bona fide compensation for services rendered or expenses incurred on behalf of the organisation.
- Rescued With Love Inc follows the Model Rules for an Incorporated Association as stipulated by the Associations Incorporation Act (1981), Consumer Affairs Victoria.
- Winding up or dissolution provisions: in the event of the cessation of activities by Rescued With Love Inc all remaining assets will be transferred to a Victorian non-profit animal welfare charity.
- Winding up and revocation: If the organisation is wound up or if the endorsement of the organisation as a deductible gift recipient is revoked, the following assets remaining after the payment of the organisation’s liabilities shall be transferred to a fund, authority or institution to which income tax deductible gifts can be made:
- gifts of money or property for the principal purpose of the organisation
- contributions made in relation to an eligible fundraising event held for the principal purpose of the organisation, and
- money received by the organisation because of such gifts and contributions.