|Posted by anonymous on December 14, 2011 at 3:30 AM|
Matilda has been taken to the vets late this evening, we are deeply concerned that her inguinal hernia has enlarged and her bowel or intestine has fallen through which is extremely critical. We are waiting to hear back from the vets at this stage, she is on fluids now and will have surgery about 8 pm tonight. Once we hear anything we will let you know. If there is any necrotic bowel or intestine her chances are poor, we are hoping that is not the case and we have caught it in time, if that is the case. Sadly we are blind to what is happening until we hear, please bear with us. Thankyou.